Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tablet contract.

Chris
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi my credit rating isn't great was accepted for a Alcatel pixi 3 tablet on 24month contract £15 a month then to £13 a month. Not a big fan of the tablet though would I get accepted for a different one or is it just Alcatel for folk with not great credit.
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You should be OK but they might ask you for a deposit on a more expensive device which you can get back after 3 months of paying your bills on time.
I suggest you go into your local store to run through the options before you commit to anything.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Chris You would need to pay off your device plan first before getting another tablet & make sure your bills are paid on time 

Message 2 of 6

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
@Chris you will be fine doing an upgrade as long as you've paid your bills on time as O2 don't credit check for upgrades.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 6

Chris
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I'm still in my 14 days return policy as its a new contract. Just wondering if like a Samsung or iPad would be the same to get as a Alcatel?? If that makes sense
Message 4 of 6

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You should be OK but they might ask you for a deposit on a more expensive device which you can get back after 3 months of paying your bills on time.
I suggest you go into your local store to run through the options before you commit to anything.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 6

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Chris, and welcome to the forum Wave I hope this answered your question, but please let us know if you still have some doubts or need further help!

Cheers @Anonymous and @MI5 for the useful info slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 6