Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

TRAVEL BOLT ON

I have just discovered that my Travel bolt on has not been cancelled and I have been charged £5/day for months!  Is there any way I can get a refund as I have not used this bolt on at all?

Highlighted
Topics: 554
Solutions: 13,995

Re: TRAVEL BOLT ON

@CraigyHam 

Travel bolt ons do not need cancelling. They only get charged when you use your phone when abroad.

If you have Travel charges on your bill from when you are in the UK there is something wrong and you should speak to customer service to resolve it Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Topics: 574
Solutions: 3,897

Are you living outside the UK @CraigyHam? As said you would only be charged £4.99/day using O2 outside the EU. 

Highlighted
Community Manager

Good morning and welcome to our community @CraigyHam ! Sorry to hear you've been having unwanted charges on your account. It would be lovely to hear how you get on with this and if you managed to sort everything out with customer service as mentioned above?

Don't hesitate to let us know if you get stuck at any point or have any additional questions.

Cheers @MI5 & @jonsie for your advice. smiling

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature