cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TARRIF CHANGE

Anonymous
Not applicable
I HAVE BEEN ON O2 UNLIMITED FOR SOMETIME AS I AM AN INFREQUENT VISITOR TO THE UK AND THIS TARRIF HAS WORKED WELL WITH A BLACKBERRY BOLT ON. I AM NOW IN THE UK FOR 4 WEEKS AND DECIDED TO CHANGE MY TARRIF TO SIMPLICITY GIVING ME SOME MONTHLY MINUTES AND TEXTS FOR A FIXED FEE. I TOPPED UP TO ENSURE FUNDS FOR THE CHANGE AND THEN MADE THE TARIFF CHANGE REQUEST. TO MY SURPRISE I HAVE BEEN SENT A MESSAGE THAT THE CHANGE WILL ONLY ACTIVATE IN 1 MONTHS TIME; OBVIOUSLY TOO LATE FOR ME. WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG? HOW CAN I CORRECT THIS TO HAVE A SIMPLICITY TARIFF IMMEDIATELY?
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi and Welcome to the 02 Community Forum ,

A point to note is that having your full caps on comes across that you are shouting !

A tariff change on Payg will take effect on your next anniversary date.

You have not done anything wrong and their is no way around this.

I've just moved from on payg tariff to a pay as you go go go 20 tariff and will come into effect on the 31/7/13.

If you don't now want to change you would have to call Customer Services on 4445 to revert it back and must be done 1-2 of days before your anniversary date.

Other than that you will just have to wait until the anniversary date arrives.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi and Welcome to the 02 Community Forum ,

A point to note is that having your full caps on comes across that you are shouting !

A tariff change on Payg will take effect on your next anniversary date.

You have not done anything wrong and their is no way around this.

I've just moved from on payg tariff to a pay as you go go go 20 tariff and will come into effect on the 31/7/13.

If you don't now want to change you would have to call Customer Services on 4445 to revert it back and must be done 1-2 of days before your anniversary date.

Other than that you will just have to wait until the anniversary date arrives.

Message 2 of 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Call customer service and see if they will change the tariff manually for you. As explained, the system automatically makes the change but customer service could possibly override it given the circumstances.

Message 3 of 3