Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching Tariff

Emque
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I would like to switch to one of the SIM only 'limited offer' tariffs listed on the website, however these do not appear as options from within the app or my account on the o2 site.

I am unable to contact via the phone as this now appears to be for 'urgent' enquiries only and unfortunately chat via the app has also been disabled.

Are these 'offers' only available to new customer?

Many thanks!

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Emque 

They are available to anyone, new or upgrading customers.

Make sure you are looking in upgrade assuming you can currently upgrade your contract.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Emque 

They are available to anyone, new or upgrading customers.

Make sure you are looking in upgrade assuming you can currently upgrade your contract.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I've just upgraded today to get 6 months Disney+ for the same price for 12 months instead of 18. That was sim only.

Message 3 of 3