cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swapping 02rewards(contract)to my pay & go?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I put my rewards from my contact number to my 02pay&go number/ sim/handset? since my rewards on my contract runs out on the end of the month and is only £3.00 as I've just started my new contract!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Please remove your mobile numbers as this is a public customer to customer forum & you don't want to get spam
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous can you please remove your mobile numbers? No personal information allowed.For your own safety slight_smile

Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have to say I'm a bit confused @Anonymous... Contract have no O2 rewards, only pay and go, so I'm a bit lost about from where do you want to take the 3.00?

Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does the op mean pay & go to contract then?
Message 5 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Sorry, I don'y understand your question 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 9

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You can have your P&G rewards credited to your contract. Call 202 to get this done.

...that's my reading of it.

Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Mine also @jonsie
Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there @Anonymous,

Either way, o2 rewards money cannot be transferred under the terms and conditions. It can only be claimed and used by the number it was given to.

If your pay and go number is being transferred to contract then  you need to claim the credit and then it will be transferred automatically to contract, together with the number. 202 will not have access to pay and go and will not transfer any credit. If you have recently moved to pay monthly, the reward will automatically be claimed and will be credited on your 3rd bill.

Hope one of this helps slight_smile

Message 9 of 9