Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swap sim

Robert3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello i have a problem i make an upgrade and i recive a new sim i follow the instruction to swap sims. On the old sim i don't have anymore signal after i follow the instructions and on the new sim still i dont have any signal. Any one know why? And sorry for my english. Thank you!
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122890 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Robert3 

Your English is fine.

Sim swaps are taking longer than normal . Keep turning your phone on and off. It should happen soon.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
  • 122890 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Robert3 

Your English is fine.

Sim swaps are taking longer than normal . Keep turning your phone on and off. It should happen soon.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

DiF
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I upgraded to a new mobile in late March.  I keep sending the same text to swap my SIM, but nothing has happened.   Its now been nearly 3 weeks now and I cant get a network signal for the text to go through.  Despite phone calls, emails and messages on the 02 website, I am getting nowhere.  I think its ridiculous that Ive had to wait this long just to use my phone.  Next step will be to cancel my DD.  Maybe that will get some action.  To say Im angry is an understatement 😞  

Message 3 of 6

jonsie
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

Did you text swap from the old sim?

Is your old sim still connected?

If it is then use the old sim

Message 4 of 6

Robert3
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I text to swap sim. The old sim is not connected anymore i lost the signal after i text to make the swap and now on both sims i dont have signal
Message 5 of 6

Rachel7
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I seem to be having the same problem and I'm absolutely furious.  I keep getting stuck in a loop on the website of needing this confirmation code to swap sim, but my current sim doesn't work (hence a new one and thus sim swap) and I get no signal so cannot receive any texts.  As my sim doesn't work, I also cannot call a helpline and I'm just getting more and more angry.  Especially as it's hindering my work at the moment as I need my phone.

Did you get yours resolved?

Message 6 of 6