Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swap sim

Maggie52
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi  I recently changed f4om pay as you go to monthly contract, followed instructions to swap my number(sim swap) via text first from my old sim. Heard to wait 2 working days, I waited 4 days  and nothing, I then got my daughter who has internet to try via online, she did this on Wednesday and I am still waiting for my phone not to work no more so I can put my new monthly sim in. My monthly sim has started from the 1st may and I have not been able to use it and can't get anyone on the phone.  This is so frustrating  can anyone help??

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35793 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1584 Solutions

Have you tried the new SIM in your phone, @Maggie52 ?  Your new SIM may already be set up, just need to put it in your phone and reboot it a few times.

Sim swaps have been slow of late, but are working. 

If no joy, you'll need to have the numbers off both Sims to hand and call O2 on any of the numbers in this link: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support

Good luck! 

Message 2 of 5

Maggie52
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes am afraid have tried new sim but does not work, I'm o2 account it shows both Sims and the details for both have not changed. Thankyou for your suggestion though

Message 3 of 5

Maggie52
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Just to let everyone know that it has been sorted. My daughter had to go online to fill out a form for keeping my number which seemed to work

Thankyou for all your suggestions
Message 4 of 5

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35793 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1584 Solutions

Sounds like it is all sorted, well done @Maggie52

Message 5 of 5