Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swap Sim

Kameron
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello there, so I’m new in o2. I just wanna swap my old number to this sim card. By following the procedure given. But unfortunately the SSN number is not working. It seems that by putting those 13 digits right after I click the submit it goes 19, which includes 894411. Can some one help me? Thanks!
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kameron Have you tried this link? 

http://swapmysim.o2.co.uk

Message 2 of 7

Kameron
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello, yeah. that’s actually the site. It went error after I put the SSN number.
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kameron If that doesn’t work then pop into your local o2 shop & they will help you with a new sim & swap

Message 4 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
All ssn start 894411 so just add you 13 digits after that.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Kameron Are you talking about bringing a phone number from another network? If so, you cannot just swap your number from a different network onto an O2 sim. You need to get the PAC from your old network first.

Please take a look at this link and see if it applies to you: https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/how-to-keep-your-mobile-number#qs

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 6 of 7

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Kameron welcome to O2 and our community! Just wanted to check how you're getting on with this and if you've made any progress with your number? Any help from the above replies? slight_smile

Cheers for your suggestions guys @Anonymous, @MI5@Bambinothumbsup

Message 7 of 7