Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

Surprise surprise?

2nd time this month a £10 Topman discount voucher has been won in my family with o2 "Surprises". But the code emailed from o2 is for £5? Why? Last month something similar occurred. I'm getting peeved at this.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Surprise surprise?

I'm sure I read somewhere that the ASA is looking into something similar with O2. The website seeming to advertise one thing and the customer getting something different.
Highlighted
Anonymous

What happened when you notified them of the mistake, using the email address on the surprises site?
Highlighted
Anonymous

I didn't have time to wade through the plethora of inane questions for such a small issue but I have just done so and will post their reply.
Highlighted
Anonymous

It would have been better to have spent the energy getting your problem sorted rather than go to the trouble of starting a thread here.
Personally I would have taken the view that mistakes happen and judge them on how they put it right not on the mistake.
So do post back and let us know how you get on.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Well, since I have 5 minutes to spare I thought I would give an update to my question to o2 "surprises". Clearly like me they too are very busy thus haven't managed to respond to my question.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Five working days haven't passed.
If you don't get a response then I would check your junk/spam filter and if no joy then contact O2 direct explaining you've had no reply.