Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stupid O3

Zee5
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So I keep getting emails and calls from O2 saying I need to pay a termination fee. Even though my contract ended in March. Key word being ended. They didn't call me to upgrade or anything. Carphone warehouse did the one I had the contract with but I had an O2 pay monthly sim card. Now I must pay £25 for a termination fee. Something I didn't even know existed and they contacted me a month and a half after I got a new sim and now they're angrh saying I must pay a measly £25. They need to get over themselves because I owe them nothing. And when you think about the side where its like "you know what, get it over and done with and pay the small little pennies that they want, because they're desperate" and when you try to do it online it doesn't show up becuase I'm not with them anymore. Ive tried to call countless times and it doesn't say a word. So what do I do considering these people desperately want it, but the options they've given me don't work. And then they attach a giro slip. There's a reason people do things online. My bank has been closed for a very long time so I've only had to do online banking and not been transferred to another bank. So if they want the money so badly. They would try to fix it on their end. Or do something other than sit around eating junk food and actually call me! So any advice? Becuase this stupid company is doing my head in and are little theives.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

bigdavie88
Level 9: Fired up
  • 144 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 14 Solutions
A termination fee is the remaining charge for your tariff to the end of your contract so it sounds like your contract was terminated early.

Only way to know for sure is to call o2 and ive found best number is 08005874005. The adviser should be able to break it down for you and take your payment.
Message 2 of 3

Zee5
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
They don't answer as always.
Message 3 of 3