Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student discount

TomAldrich
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hi i recently upgraded my phone to o2 refresh and was told i could apply my student discount once receiving the phone which i tried to do but isn't recognising my code, i have spoken to o2 who told me to contact unidays to check the code is correct which they say it is. Could it be that my original contract was through carphone warehouse? Any help would be appreciated cheers Tom 

Message 1 of 12
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122761 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Hi @TomAldrich 

All info here

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/O2-Open-amp-Friends-and-Family-discounts-How-to-sign-up/...

To claim your student discount text your code to 61202 from any mobile. You will receive a confirmation text back that says you will be notified when your request is processed.

Help page here for students on studentoffer (follow the link for details on how to sign up to UNiDAYS).

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122761 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Hi @TomAldrich 

All info here

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/O2-Open-amp-Friends-and-Family-discounts-How-to-sign-up/...

To claim your student discount text your code to 61202 from any mobile. You will receive a confirmation text back that says you will be notified when your request is processed.

Help page here for students on studentoffer (follow the link for details on how to sign up to UNiDAYS).

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 12

TomAldrich
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

yeah i have followed the steps and says that the code is incorrect but have spoke to unidays and they have told me that it is the correct code.

Message 3 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 122761 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@TomAldrich 

The first thing I would suggest is to try customer services again and see if there is someone more willing to help.

If you have no luck with them, I will tag one of our managers @EmilieT  to see if she can help... though it may not be till Tuesday now with the BH.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 12

TomAldrich
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

ok i will try contacting customer service again tomorrow and update this tomorrow 

thanks

Message 5 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 122761 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@TomAldrich 

OK, let us know how you get on. If no luck then pop back here Monday or Tuesday when @EmilieT  will do her best to sort it for you thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 12

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning @TomAldrich, how are you getting on with this? As @Cleoriff mentioned, if you need some additional help, I'd gladly get someone on my end to look into it for you slight_smile

Thanks @Cleoriff for the mention!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 7 of 12

TomAldrich
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I phoned up on Saturday and they said there is a technical issue and they should sort it by my next bill hopefully but not sure if it will be or not 

thanks Tom 

Message 8 of 12

TomAldrich
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I just received my bill and it doesn't look like my student discount has been applied
Message 9 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 122761 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@TomAldrich 

I'll tag @EmilieT  again for you. She will be back on Monday thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 12