Did you mean: 

Stuck in "credit check"

SamL1528
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi, 

Can someone please help? I took out a new o2 contract last Friday (one week ago today), apart from the initial email order confirmation I have received nothing from o2. I have called them 3 times now and they just keep saying that its with the credit check team which no one seems to be able to contact, apart from sending and email internally. 

There is no reason why the credit check should fail, it just seems that my order is there but nothing is happening with it. 

Is there anyone on here that can help and look further into it, it should not take this long! I am getting fed up of o2 already!

Thanks

Sam.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

SamL1528
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

This is now resolved, and I have collected my new phone. Thank you @O2Jonathan for your help. Very efficient, thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 8124 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1663 Solutions

As you have phoned on a number of occasions I'll ask an advisor on here to take a look.

@O2Sarah-  or @O2Jonathan can either of you help? Thanks

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 4

O2Jonathan
Former Staff
  • 66 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thank you for tagging me @Enlli I will private message you now @SamL1528 .

signature
Message 3 of 4

SamL1528
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

This is now resolved, and I have collected my new phone. Thank you @O2Jonathan for your help. Very efficient, thank you.

Message 4 of 4