Did you mean: 

Stuck at credit check

FlorenceAllan
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all

ive placed an order for 12month sim only plan on April 11th. Heard nothing about progress of my order. Contacted o2 chat and they told me it’s in credit check and to expect update in 24/ hrs. I don’t get any communication or get contact by credit check team. I’ve emailed them and no response . I have heard nothing since placing order and continuously get told to wait ‘24hrs’ for an update 

can anyone help ?

thanks

@O2Jonathan - I saw you resolved something similar in past , would be grateful for any support to progress my order!

thanks!

Message 1 of 12
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @MI5 

@FlorenceAllan I will send you a private message so we can look into this. 

View solution in original post

Message 9 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124265 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7514 Solutions

@FlorenceAllan 

You should contact the sales team as they can help you with that – message them on Social Media  -on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter ( https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)

Or you can call them on 0800 081 0255

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 12

FlorenceAllan
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yeh I’ve already done that, same response each time - please wait 24hrs - they keep saying they’ve escalate the request but I get no communication. They’ve even credited by account with £20 compensation for the delay. And still no progress on my order…

Message 3 of 12

MI5
  • 147001 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions

@FlorenceAllan 

I'll ask @O2Sarah- to check for you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 124265 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7514 Solutions

@FlorenceAllan 

Have you phoned on the number I gave above? It's a specific sales team number.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 12

FlorenceAllan
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you very much!

Message 6 of 12

FlorenceAllan
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes I called the number and same , going around  in circle - they said the credit check request was raised yesterday and wait another 24hrs.

I’ve been told each day this week that the credit check has be raised and wait a day, so I really don’t know what difference it’ll make today .

so frustrating as I keep getting same response each time I speak to sales/support and no communication or action is provided back

Message 7 of 12

MI5
  • 147001 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions

@FlorenceAllan wrote:

Thank you very much!

You're welcome

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 8 of 12

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @MI5 

@FlorenceAllan I will send you a private message so we can look into this. 

Message 9 of 12

Alex232
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @O2Sarah I'm having the same problem as the above. Would you be able to look into it for me? 

Message 10 of 12