Did you mean: 

Stolen phone

RachelP
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi All,

I went bowling last night and found out that my phone had gone out of my pocket before I left.  To cut a long story short I'm pretty sure it was stolen.  I have never connected it up to apple or icloud so stupidly can't use any of the apps for 'find my phone'.  Phone is still ringing when I call it.  Does anyone know if I can find out to the nearest place where it is?

I'd be grateful for any help.

Many thanks,

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22941 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@RachelP Please see this link: https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/Lost-or-Stolen-O2-Device-How-to-Report-it/bc-p/1023990#M...

The phone must be reported as lost or stolen within 24 hours to O2. You should also report the loss to the police and get a crime number.

Edit: From a similar post earlier today posted by @CleoriffThe loss must be reported to O2 within 24 hours. That way, the customer can only be held liable for any charges up to the point of reporting or a maximum liability of £100.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@RachelP I assume you have an Apple id? 

If so, you can login to iCloud.com and use the online tools from there.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @RachelP, and sorry to hear about your phone, it's a shame this happened after what sounded like a fun night worried There are a few suggestions above, which I hope you'll find helpful, but please do let us know how you get on with this!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4