cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stolen phone :(

Anonymous
Not applicable

I recently had my phone stolen after topping up my o2 balance. Is there any way to be refunded the total of my remaining balance, or even have it transferred to a new sim?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144156 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
Yes a replacement sim from o2 will have your same number and balance on it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous Firstly have you reported the phone stolen to o2 & the police. O2 can then bar the sim which will stop the credit being used 

Message 2 of 5

MI5
  • 144156 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
Yes a replacement sim from o2 will have your same number and balance on it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 144156 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
Lost and stolen advice here
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Lost-or-Stolen-O2-Device-How-to-Report-it/...

Currently using:
Message 4 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous welcome to the forum! Sorry to hear your phone was stolen. 😞 Please follow the advice above for reporting your device stolen and getting a replacement SIM! Keep us updated on how you're getting on. 

Message 5 of 5