Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still waiting for new device

Skoda
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My new device was due to arrive last week no phone call or email from o2. It took me all day to get hold of someone to find out there’s a 2 week delay I get you are going to get delays but you would of thought o2 would contact you to advise of the delay. Especially when you’ve been a loyal customer for over 10 years. Absolute joke

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Every network has stock shortages @Skoda . Annoying I know but you need to keep ringing O2 as they are the only people who can tell you what's in stock.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Every network has stock shortages @Skoda . Annoying I know but you need to keep ringing O2 as they are the only people who can tell you what's in stock.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

Keithf
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 17 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

O2 shortages are the same as others... O2 is extremely bad, they don't know what their stock levels are and take far too many orders for stock they don't have.

They cancelled my order for a Samsung Z Fold3 after preordered it 14th August.. waited a month then they cancelled it without telling me.

I ordered the same phone directly from Samsung on Monday 13th Sept and they delivered it on Thursday 16th a week early than the date they first told me.

Message 3 of 3