Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no phone unlock!!!!!

Studoo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Still waiting after two weeks almost,first request via phone no advised would be unlocked within 7 days!,nothing!

last Wednesday tried live chat,was advised that no record of unlock request existed ,however confirmed that she had completed necessary form and unlock should happen soon.

Still waiting ,getting cross now at lack of concern about a departing customer( my two year contract expired on 18.09.18)

Going to go sim only for now as my iPhone 6s still meets my needs,will probably upgrade next year but unlikely to use O2 unless they sort this out quickly now.

Are you listening O2?

stuart

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Studoo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Obviously this forum is a waste of time,clearly not monitored or no respect for customers,still no contact with an unlocking or an explanation,dreadful customer service.
May have to go pay as you go until phone is unlocked(if ever) Will not use O2 again!!!!!
Message 11 of 16

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Studoo wrote:
Obviously this forum is a waste of time,clearly not monitored or no respect for customers,still no contact with an unlocking or an explanation,dreadful customer service.
May have to go pay as you go until phone is unlocked(if ever) Will not use O2 again!!!!!

@StudooThat's absolutely unfair. The community managers @Marjo @Martin-O2 and @EmilieT have been working all hours to get phones unlocked. It's not actually their job to do this but have managed virtually 99% of unlocks within a day. I have tagged them again and hope they can help

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 16

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for the mentions guys and apologies for missing this one earlier @Studoo

I'm sure we can help you out with getting your phone unlocked. I'll send you a message so we can talk further as I'll need a few details from you. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 13 of 16

Studoo
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for all your help guys,my badgering did the trick,my apologies if I came over a bit strong ,just frustrated.

My iPhone is now unlocked thanks to Martins suggestion that I try another sim as it may be unlocked but the process not completed.I had tried that previously but it didn’t work,however now fine and my partners 3 sim works fine in it so I presume problem solved.

thanks again,the community sorted it for me!

stuart

Message 14 of 16

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Studoo wrote:

Thanks for all your help guys,my badgering did the trick,my apologies if I came over a bit strong ,just frustrated.

My iPhone is now unlocked thanks to Martins suggestion that I try another sim as it may be unlocked but the process not completed.I had tried that previously but it didn’t work,however now fine and my partners 3 sim works fine in it so I presume problem solved.

thanks again,the community sorted it for me!

stuart

Pleased to hear it @Studoo. Thanks also to @Martin-O2 for getting involved wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 16

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

A team effort! smiling Thanks everyone for your input! 

@Studoo I'm really pleased this is sorted for you. Any further problems please let us know. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 16 of 16