cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no dispatch email 1 week from order.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all I'm knew to O2 and just wanted some advice. I ordered the iPhone 5c 16gb in pink last Saturday, order wen through and at the end It said referred to credit, I thought ok, here comes the deposit email. Anyway to my surprise Monday I had an email saying your order is being processed and will be dispatched shortly. So I called CS to confirm which stage it was at, he advised the order is completed and he phone is waiting to be dispatched. Due to be delivered to store on the 16th (my request)
Anyhow I'm still yet to recieve a dispatch email I've spoke to several customer service advisors who basically have said "I have no idea why it's not been sent' as you haven't allocated a parcel number there's not much we can do" I've been into store they weren't helpful either just a case of we will ring you when it comes. I've been told by live chat they will out a priority note on my account this was Thursday to be dispatched within 24 hours....nothing.
Is this normal?
They've litrally completed my order even allocated my new pay monthly mobile number, but nothing yet. It's in stock also, no problems there, and it was referee to credit on 12th and successfully passed on 13th requiring no information. I'm baffled and so annoyed now.
Message 1 of 133
132 REPLIES 132

Anonymous
Not applicable
Still no email as yet....but we're not past. 24 hour stage yet. I hope Richard has a plan B.
Message 31 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
I hope you get some communication from this person on his return to his shift at 1pm Monday.

Thinking positive thoughts. slight_smile
Message 32 of 133

Cleoriff
  • 123177 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

I wouldn't be too concerned about not having the email... I just hope that Richard comes good tomorrow wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 33 of 133

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123177 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Talking about a plan B

I am just wondering if this goes pear shaped tomorrow and @Anonymous has no joy.... whether this is something @Toby ...could help with?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 34 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm winding myself up over this. Though I've avoided the temptation of ringing again lol. I've not even gave the live chat a thought either, though the O2 twitter people seem rather helpful, well I say that I mean there quite good at getting back to me, however they haven't actually done anything. It's just my luck I think, I sent some important documents to a credit card company and the tracking is not coming up for that either, lol me and deliveries do not seem to go hand it hand!
Message 35 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
Live chat are Non Uk Outsourced Call-centres who are generally ok for non account enquiries.

Stick with O2 Uk Customer Services via 202.

The people on Twitter are fine for chatting to IMO.

I know it's easy for me to say but try to switch off for now.

One question : is this an upgrade or New Contract ?
Message 36 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah I am trying to enjoy my weekend. It's a brand new contract, I've never been with O2 before but my family are all on it so I thought due to my credit improving (and my current phone being knackered) I would try honestly not expecting much to be honest. So I'm just disappointed that it's happened like this.
Message 37 of 133

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 38 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

I'm just sorry your first experience with O2 is the one you're presently in.

Message 39 of 133

Anonymous
Not applicable
So at least if you do cancel and start again your not having to deal with keeping a particular mobile number etc

That's why I was asking if this was an upgrade or new contract.

wink
Message 40 of 133