Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no £1 AirPod code?!

SamBlack
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Still no code for £1 AirPods after purchasing Apple Watch series 9. It’s been almost 40 days and I’ve contacted 02 via the app twice and told both times it will be passed to the relevant department. Seeing this is a consistent problem with there promos. 

can anybody help? 

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 791 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 27 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @gmarkj 

As @AnitaB and @SamBlack have mentioned all eligible customers will get an SMS with instructions on how to redeem their gift with purchase by the end of this week 👍

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

Message 21 of 29

stevendavis
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Sorry to chime in on this but I too am waiting for my code to redeem this iPod offer for £1. If I haven’t received it by the end of this week does that mean I need to contact O2? Thanks 

Message 22 of 29

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12367 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1148 Solutions

I would say if you haven't had a code then yes, get in touch with customer services @stevendavis .

Probably best to use social media if you can - Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 23 of 29

stevendavis
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for this. I contacted O2 via messenger and the response I got was “Thanks for completing security. We've checked the account and confirmed that no voucher code sent to you yet. We're aware of the issue, rest assured that you'll receive it via SMS as soon as possible.”

Has everyone else had there code now?

Message 24 of 29

SamBlack
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

You’re in the game now Steven. It’s too late to back out. They’ll bat you around for 3-4 weeks telling you it’s coming. When it arrives there going to tell you another 28 days to process. By the end you’re going to wish you never even bothered.

Message 25 of 29

Oxonian
Level 31: Resolver
  • 7550 Posts
  • 143 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

@Dave-O2 

Can you please add @stevendavis to your watch list please ? 

Message 26 of 29

stevendavis
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for your help guys.

I can now confirm I have received a text message  confirming delivery within 28 days.

Message 27 of 29

keithbuffy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hi i got my airpods today 8 days after the text and 60 days after receiving apple watch lol 

but at least i have them in hand now all sort so hang in there people they are  coming slight_smile 

keith  

Message 28 of 29

Oxonian
Level 31: Resolver
  • 7550 Posts
  • 143 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Please to hear that you have good news @stevendavis and @keithbuffy ; hopefully the airpods will have been worth the wait ! 👍

Message 29 of 29