cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still having problems

Anonymous
Not applicable
My iPhone 5 is dropping wifi all the time. It's my phone not the wifi I've checked that. I'm struggling with making and receiving calls. I tend to get text messages with missed call alerts but my phone never rings.
I've only had the phone a month and its not working properly. Overall I've paid out £60+ in bills so far and its not doing its job.
I don't have a lot of time to go to the 02 shop so I was wondering if anyone had experienced anything similar to this and if anyone can offer help.
I installed the TU GO app too but that failed 😞
Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
My iPhone 5 is dropping wifi all the time. It's my phone not the wifi I've checked that. I'm struggling with making and receiving calls. I tend to get text messages with missed call alerts but my phone never rings.
I've only had the phone a month and its not working properly. Overall I've paid out £60+ in bills so far and its not doing its job.
I don't have a lot of time to go to the 02 shop so I was wondering if anyone had experienced anything similar to this and if anyone can offer help.

Hi,

Their is quite a few ip5 owners with issues like yours.

I use that phone and fortunately do not have any issues with mine at all.

Now mine is jail-broken I'm enjoying it even more !

I would suggest you go onto Apple's Webster and arrange a genius appointment for the handset to be looked at.

Unlike 02 if the phone is at fault they wlll swap it out for a mint refuse=b or brand new one depending on their stock levels at the time.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi,

Their is quite a few ip5 owners with issues like yours.

I use that phone and fortunately do not have any issues with mine at all.

Now mine is jail-broken I'm enjoying it even more !

I would suggest you go onto Apple's Webster and arrange a genius appointment for the handset to be looked at.

Unlike 02 if the phone is at fault they wlll swap it out for a mint refuse=b or brand new one depending on their stock levels at the time.

Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

the ios version of tu go has had some issues

Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
This makes me sad. I just want to use my phone 😞 I heard a while back that there was a mast in my area not working but I thought it would be fixed by now.
The nearest apple shop to me is really far away as well.
Grrrrr I kind of miss the days where phones were phones!!
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

have you updated to the latest version of itunes

Message 5 of 7

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I think apple do a return via courier for special circumstances.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah they do but you have to go on the apple site & then through the support pages & select the return option

Message 7 of 7