cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still bad signal after a year

Anonymous
Not applicable

Right,

This is maybe my fifth mess regarding o2 crap signal where i live,i have reported this many times but things arent changing, area where i live is  Plamers Green N13 signal is so bad i cannot use the phone and I get cut off many times, I asked for help here,customer service, network team and many more and i got NOTHING, this is going over an year now, and I really had enough about all this. Signal is ALWAYS low I really CANT wait to finish my contract and join some one else as no one can help or solve really basic net issues, and my phone aint faulty or even my sim aint..The prob is from o2 that DON NOT HAVE good signal and keep blaming me for faulty equipments ( what a joke I ve changed 4 phones and 4 sims and signal is still crap!).

Message 1 of 45
44 REPLIES 44

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Sorry to hear your issues. I am self employed as well so I can relate.

You should of considered a PAYG sim and just have O2 forward all calls and txts to it. I know its not ideal considering the service your paying for but unfortunately its the only solution until O2 sort the masts out in your area.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 11 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

NO way im gonna switch to PAYG its far too expensive and I have already spent loads of money buying 2 other phones as customer service adviced it was my fault regarding signal but its NOT, this is really getting to serious now. Im loosing money coz of o2 signal is rubbish and I even have to get the blame, I will refuse to pay from now on. They can get me to court but I wont pay a penny nemore. 

Message 12 of 45

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

With respect, that's the last thing you want to do and it will have a severe impact on your credit rating for years to come.

Make an official complaint with a view to eventually getting out of your contract without penalty. That route has worked for others.

How do I make a complaint ? | Support | O2

Refusing to pay hurts no one but yourself.

Message 13 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, what can I say. I am self employed and if as you say trying so many options that it turns out it is a signal issue which can not be resolved then I would have taken out another phone with another phone company whose sognal does work in my area and forwarded the calls/messages to my new number. 

Understand your frustration but some blame lies with you as well. Hope you find a solution to your problem.

Message 14 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

if you waited that long to get it sorted, you cant solely blame another party as you could of resolved it straightaway when it first started

Message 15 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nothing has changed in over an year still very low signal in N13 area....Customer service network team and the rest cant help, they lie saying masts are broken and will be fixed or they fixing problem when defo dont,coz signal is still rubbish,really unbelievable!! I cant use the phone at all and when someone call I even get cut off but seems no one can solve the problem...I will never ever renew my contract with o2.

Message 16 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just checked and it says no issues in your area, so I suggest if as you say you are not getting service right now at this moment and the masts are fine you get on the phone to Customer services.

You never mentioned before does it work out and about or just not in the home or at work??

Message 17 of 45

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

There is nothing on the status checker to say that any masts are down in N13. Do you know anyone else who is in the N13 who uses O2? Have you asked them if they are having similar problems? If you know of other people in your area on O2 and they are having problems as well, you should get them to call Customer Services to report the low signal.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 18 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you reported it to O2 & they will send an engineer out

Message 19 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

see all my post and you will see, thers signal but is too low inside my house to make or receive calls. Cov checker is rubbish it says thers a good signal in the area when is NOT!!! 

Message 20 of 45