Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Staying with O2 but setting up a pay monthly with Carphone Warehouse

MrsC
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there, i'd like to set up an o2 pay monthly contract with a deal i have found on Carphone Warehouse.  At the moment i have a sim only contract directly with o2.  What i would like to know is can i keep my number and change contracts?  And if so how do i go about cancelling my sim only contract with o2 directly?  Hope this makes sense, thanks.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Take out the contract with CPW and then phone up customer service and ask them to migrate your number from the old contract. That will automatically end your previous contract and produce a final bill. If there are charges at all, they will appear on your first new bill.

Welcome to the community @MrsC  smiling

Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

Hi @MrsC 

All you need to do is contact customer services when you have your new contract and ask them to migrate your number to the new one Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

This will immediately end your old contract and a final bill will be generated which will include any cancellation fees if your sim only has not completed its minimum term.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3