Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Staff Plan

KingRD23
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Im an o2 staff employee and was wondering if i take a contract out in my dads name but for me to use, am i able to use staff plan? I currently have my contract with o2 under his name and would prefer to continue that as its easier.
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144066 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@KingRD23 

Discount schemes here Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up 

You could use your f&f discount on the account.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 144066 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@KingRD23 

Discount schemes here Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up 

You could use your f&f discount on the account.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

jonsie
  • 93149 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

At one time you could nominate five people to use staff discount although I'm not sure if this has now changed. Check with your line manager @KingRD23 

Message 3 of 6

KingRD23
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Would i not be able to use my staff plan entitlement? I havent set up my staff plan yet so would i be able to with the same account??
Message 4 of 6

jonsie
  • 93149 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

You should be able to unless rules have changed. Your line manager is in the best position to confirm that or look on the internal Companion website.

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 144066 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@KingRD23 

I believe you can still have 5 discount codes on your staff plan.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6