Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stac code

Hi82
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
How do I give 02 my stac code otherwise I'm bound to my old contract as well as this one
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122762 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@Hi82 

Read this guide Guide: Cancelling Your Contract Info on STAC codes there

This has just got a LOT easier with the addition of STAC codes. To obtain a STAC code text STAC to 75075

You should then receive a text with your STAC (or depending on the network you may get a follow up text asking for security information). A STAC code consists of 6 numbers followed by three letters which identify the old network.

You should also be able to request a STAC code from your online account

Give the STAC code and the number you want to close to your new network and the old number should close down the following working day (if the code is given before 17:30 on a weekday) or within two working days if the code is given after the cut off or at a weekend. You can also choose for the old service to terminate on a date of your choosing

Under the new process your old supplier can no longer charge you a notice period for leaving and your old service will terminate automatically on the date arranged with the new network

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

Hi82
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks but at the present time I cant speak to 02 to give them my stac code
Message 3 of 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122762 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@Hi82 

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su... 

That's the best we can do. We are customers like yourself and know how frustrating it is for everyone.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 4