Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Hi @Avril 

I have found the following email addresses for Spotify:

support@spotify.com

info@spotify.com

I would contact the first email address and explain that you do not have a Spotify account and don't understand why you have been charged, asking for an immediate refund and that the account for you, if one has somehow been set up, should be cancelled immediately.

Should they come back to you saying they have no record of an account in your name this could well be a scam using the Spotify name. Please see our help link here:

Guide: Have you fallen for or been conned into a premium rate scam? What to do next 

Please let us know how you get on. Best of luck and welcome to the forum Welcome

Edited to add: another useful site @Avril in the event this is a scam is http://payforitsucks.co.uk

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Avril 

You need to call customer services on 202 for account and billing enquiries. 

They will be able to investigate and cancel the subscription.

If you agreed to the free trial you would have been automatically enrolled after the trial ended, but customer services can cancel it for you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10652 Posts
  • 118 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
Hi @Avril
When you contact o2 customer services ask them to put on a bar on direct to bill and premium charges to your account. This will prevent the scammers. Best of luck TT

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 5 of 5