cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spending rewards

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have accumulated £35 in pay & go rewards. I wanted to spend this on accessories in the online shop. I signed into my account and having selected my purchases there is no option to redeem my rewards - just a choice of payment cards. I've 'chatted' online to O2 but still no luck. Has anyone managed to spend their rewards in the online shop? I understand I can go instore but find this inconvenient.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, that's where I would like to spend my points...no facility here to spend online on accessories

Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Does the link in my last post  I gave work for you?

http://news.o2.co.uk/2012/09/24/save-or-claim-your-o2-rewards-whatll-it-be/

Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Already been there and there is no facility to spend rewards online on accessories...

Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Either go instore or speak to customer service again to see if there is any way around it 

http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards/pay-and-go-rewards

Message 6 of 9

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous did you find out in the end how to redeem your rewards? slight_smile

Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

No, no-one has come up with a way to spend points in the o2 online store. Points can be spent online on shopping vouchers or extra credit. I was told to book a guru to redeem points when I went into an o2 shop - seems a waste of their time/training for something so basic...

Message 8 of 9

Anonymous99
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Nope, I am trying to use (supposed) rewards to add credit to my phone and the hyperlink to the rewards page doesn't work. Now having tried a couple of times I am finding that I can't even get to the page that shows the box for MyO2 Rewards because they are "really busy". What a crock.

Message 9 of 9