Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SpendCap

jontee01
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've been trying to reach 02 for the last couple of days without success.  I trying the community as a last desperate attempt to get some action.

I was alerted by SpendCap regarding my balance.  The 6 text messages allegedly sent from my mobile on December 2 & 3 are nothing whatsoever to do with me.  I’ve checked in my address book and there’s no number 07802000332 listed within it.  I’m a very light user, in fact, I wouldn’t send 6 text messages in six months.

If I'm contacting the wrong person, perhaps you'd be good enough to forward to someone who could resolve my problem. 

Regards – Mr. Taylor

taymor**Personal info**

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22941 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions
Message 2 of 5

Lirna
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 66 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@taymor I’ve got £180 of services charged on my daughters phone it’s scams
Message 3 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@jontee01 wrote:

I've been trying to reach 02 for the last couple of days without success.  I trying the community as a last desperate attempt to get some action.

I was alerted by SpendCap regarding my balance.  The 6 text messages allegedly sent from my mobile on December 2 & 3 are nothing whatsoever to do with me.  I’ve checked in my address book and there’s no number 07802000332 listed within it.  I’m a very light user, in fact, I wouldn’t send 6 text messages in six months.

If I'm contacting the wrong person, perhaps you'd be good enough to forward to someone who could resolve my problem. 

Regards – Mr. Taylor

taymor**Personal info**

That number is just the generic message centre number and the gateway through which they are sent so they are simple text messages that must have been sent from your mobile

Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143411 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
They are messages sent fire things like iMessage or WhatsApp registration or for apps registering on your phone.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5