Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spain

Howden
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi - is there anything I need to do (unrestrict?) for me to use my monthly plan in Spain. I’m going at the end of next week. I have 9GB data, unlimited calls and texts - can I use this allowance when I am abroad? Thank you
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @Howden 

You can use your allowances as if you were at home. The only thing I would check with O2 is you have no roaming bars on your account. Since Covid and the lack of travel we have had a few people find a bar when they get abroad.

Call customer service on any number in this guide and ask them to make sure you have no roaming bars as you are off to Spain in a few days. Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Enjoy your holiday.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @Howden 

You can use your allowances as if you were at home. The only thing I would check with O2 is you have no roaming bars on your account. Since Covid and the lack of travel we have had a few people find a bar when they get abroad.

Call customer service on any number in this guide and ask them to make sure you have no roaming bars as you are off to Spain in a few days. Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Enjoy your holiday.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

Howden
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Many thanks. I asked on a chat and there seem to be no bars or restrictions, so it looks like I’m all set. All the best
Message 3 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Enjoy your holiday @Howden wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 4