Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sony Xperia free Sony TV

Samsam65
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there I upgraded to a Sony Xperia to be able to receive a Sony TV but nope I've received my phone tried to do all details asked for thought I was done waiting on TV nothing has come yet I have all paper work ectr for proof if someone can help please my number is [personal details removed]

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

O2Stacey
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 179 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 11 Solutions

Hi @Samsam65 

When did you upgrade? The gift with purchase deals can sometimes take up to 30 days to receive. Please also take into account there may be delays in deliiveries due to the current pandemic please see the guide for more information. Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Hope this helps

Stacey slight_smile

signature
Message 2 of 6

O2Stacey
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 179 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 11 Solutions

@Samsam65  I would recommend editing your post and removing your mobile number. This is a community forum for O2 users, not staff and we cannot access your account from this forum. 

Stacey slight_smile 

signature
Message 3 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

To claim, visit https://claimyourgift.co.uk/tvoffer with your IMEI number, proof of purchase in the form of a store receipt or email/online confirmation for online purchases and register. Limited to one claim per handset. Customers who return their mobile device because of a change of mind are not eligible. Keep receipt/online confirmation. For full terms and conditions visit https://claimyourgift.co.uk/tvoffer. Icons and images are simulated and are for illustrative purposes only. Sony is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Corporation

Message 4 of 6

SInny22
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Has anyone been able to actually claim this offer? I have input my IMEI number several times and checked it time and time again. The page just says "Your code has not been recognised please check the code and try again" every time. There is no option to send a photo or screenshot of the code, either. Has anyone experienced this and how did you manage to get around it?

Message 5 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions