cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Someone help me please!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I bought an sim free iPhone 5 today and then went over to my local o2 shop and picked up a nano sim so when I got home I put the sim in and set the iPhone up but I it says I have no service. How do I activate my nano sim? I can't text anyone or call anyone on it because of this, they never told me how to activate it in the shop. Ay help?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

go into the store ask them to swap your number over for you or fill in the swap my sim form on this site to port your number across. they will first disconnect the sim, port the number to the new sim then activate the new sim. the whole process can take up to 24 hours but keep turning your iphone on & off every so often to see if its done yet

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

go into the store ask them to swap your number over for you or fill in the swap my sim form on this site to port your number across. they will first disconnect the sim, port the number to the new sim then activate the new sim. the whole process can take up to 24 hours but keep turning your iphone on & off every so often to see if its done yet

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
I also have a similar problem after upgrading my phone (phone is on 02, sim card is 02) I keep getting this message: Sim not provisioned MM#2??
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I also have a similar problem after upgrading my phone (phone is on 02, sim card is 02) I keep getting this message: Sim not provisioned MM#2??

dont hijack threads please

Message 4 of 4