Did you mean: 

Someone has added Overage Allowance Charges to my contract

SamSamSam
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, 

I had  a notification this morning saying that I have added Overage Allowance Charges, but I didnt put this request through.

What does this mean and am I going to be charged extra for it?

Kind regards

Sam 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12073 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

This has been answered by one of the community managers @OverageBoltOn , after talking to someone within o2:https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Overage-allowance-charges/m-p/1639411#M517... 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6615 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

We believe there has been an overnight system error affecting many customers

Nothing to worry about

We have asked for official clarification 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 4

OverageBoltOn
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I had the same email. One from O2 Alerts saying you have my order for an Overage Bolt On and a second saying Overage has been added and that if I did not order this I need to logon to my account. Well, I did not order this, I logged onto my account, and I can see no way to add this anyway, no record of it being added and no change. I am losing confidence in the security of my account. What is going on?

Message 3 of 4

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12073 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

This has been answered by one of the community managers @OverageBoltOn , after talking to someone within o2:https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Overage-allowance-charges/m-p/1639411#M517... 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 4