cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some texts not reaching recipient

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

Recently, one of my contacts (the one I talk to most as it so happens) has not been receiving text messages that I am sending them. I am receiving theirs fine, however they are getting either nothing from me. Everyone else recieves them without issue. This contact is on EE.

To add further confusion, I use the old delivery notifier (*0#) and I get a confirmation text saying it has been delivered, but it never actually arrives at the recipients phone. Tested while sitting next to them, just to be sure too!

This has only started happening within the past few weeks, and has never been an issue prior to this.

Has anyone else experienced this? And anything towards a resolution?

Thanks

Adam

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

You're welcome. Please let us know how you get on.

Message 11 of 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Depending on which phone the other person is using there may be a blocked call list and a blocked message list.
You need to look in the message app settings for the blocked number list relating to text messages as this is separate from blocking phone calls.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 12