Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: So, new O2 tariffs - discuss

I have 12 months left yet of my fantastic old skool 1200 minute tariff
£45 a month for 1200 mins, unlimited texts,unlimited data.
The new Tariffs are complete cack, there is no way ill sign up to one of those, heck Ill dust off the 3210 and go pay as you go instead and stick the Iphone on ebay, use the money towards the mark 2 jag im after.
The Mobile big boys have 12 months to improve what's on the table or Ill be off.
The only thing I will miss is my mobile spotify but that will also be turned off in 12 months if push comes to shove saving me a total of £55 per month plus the apps savings Ill make as I spend a pile on those as well.
Im probably looking at being £70 a month better off but having to use a basic phone - I think I can handle that.
Highlighted
Anonymous

After posting a second tweet, O2 asked me what I was unhappy about as their comment was that they have just revamped their tariffs!!! So, in other words, still under the impression that their new tariffs were a good thing. I pointed out, why I was unhappy - in less than 140 characters all polite, and they have not responded.
They just don't care.
I'm going to carry on tweeting so the world can know. My tweets are followed by loads of mobile phone companies for some reason - don't know why!!
Highlighted
Anonymous

I have also noticed that my broadband bill just doubled, despite having exactly the same service.

O2 just became the most mediocre network provider in the UK.
Well done, O2. You're new tariffs suck enormously, and your broadband service (which used to be the best available) is now nothing special (and there are now cheaper alternatives).
Highlighted
Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

I have also noticed that my broadband bill just doubled, despite having exactly the same service.

O2 just became the most mediocre network provider in the UK.
Well done, O2. You're new tariffs suck enormously, and your broadband service (which used to be the best available) is now nothing special (and there are now cheaper alternatives).

If your broadband bill has doubled there has been a mistake somewhere, why don't you post the relevant part of your bill so we can help you?
Preferably in the Broadband forum.
Maybe you were getting a big discount that has now expired?
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1