cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So frustrating

Anonymous
Not applicable
So 02 decide to just cut me off block my incoming calls and block any access to talking to someone online
So how do they expect me to get in contact with them!!!!!!
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
@Anonymous have you paid all your bills? O2 will disconnect if you have failed to pay, and they are within their rights to do so. You should be able to reach O2 via online chat or use a friend / familys phone to call them. Alternately if you pay online you should find service restored within 24 hours
Message 2 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143445 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Try live chat or borrow a phone / landline etc http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 14

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous, sorry to hear you are having issues! 

Please follow @PhoneChanger and @MI5 advice. As they said, you should be able to reach them via online chat, for example.

If you cannot, please let us know and we will find another way of helping you! thumbsup Wave

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 4 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
I do have a bill in which inneed to pay nothing crazy 30 pound .. it was just out of the blue how they have stopped my incoming calls i live in a different city to my friends and family so I can't borrow phones to contact them have no idea why they have stopped me contacting someone on live chat tried plenty of times ? Will be paying the bill tomorrow when I can get to the bank but surely they should be allowing incoming calls ?
Message 5 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

"Via online chat"....been trying to do that for an hour. Now on the phone and "in a queue".......been on here 35 mins now. Waiting.......waiting.....waiting....... this is not a service!!!!!

Message 6 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

"Give us a moment

We're just checking to see if there's an available agent.".........

Just how long is a "moment"? by 02 definitions????

Message 7 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Seriously it isn't like trying to get in contact with them is overally frustrating .. my last resort was to send an email via complaints address as it was the only one I could find and that even replied saying wait 5 days for a reply ! I can understand my calls being stopped but they should at least allow access to be able to ring them to sort the issue out makes no sense
Message 8 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Exact same issue I've had .. maybe the system is down?
Message 9 of 14

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

flushedflushed  We are testing here and it works for us but, anything is possible! Destroy

Can you please use this page and check, just in case it is a problem in your area? 

Having network problems? Use our network status checker to keep tabs on any faults or maintenance in your area

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 10 of 14