on 15-08-2019 15:22
Your next bill will be produced on the new date. You may incur an
additional line rental charge, but will also receive a pro rata bundle
allocation to cover this period.
1. The changes will takes place from the next bill onwards.
2. The first bill after the change will be calculated on pro-rata basis.
3. The next Direct Debit will take 2 Phone Plan payments. This is
because the Device Plan cannot be pro-rated.
4. The bill date will also change along with the date when the payment
5. You can check the remaining allowance by sending a blank text to
21202 for non iPhones. if iPhone, it's BUNDLE to 21202.
6. If you have any one off data bolt-on it will remain active on the
account for the time up to the original bill date.
O2 Customer Service
Does this mean my monthly payments are going increase??????
Solved! Go to Solution.
15-08-2019 15:28 - edited 15-08-2019 15:30
No it doesn't. It just means that there may be an extra pro rata payment on your FIRST NEW bill date, which is all dependent on the date you changed it to. For instance if it was 5th of the month and you changed it to the 15th, there would be 10 days outstanding.
Your 2nd bill will be exactly as it is now
on 15-08-2019 19:53