cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Snackgames scam?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have just received a message claiming to be a receipt from "snackgames" it reads FreeMsg: You've subscribed to SnackGames for £2.99 a week after a 24 hr free trial from Snack Games until you text STOP to 89365 to opt out. HELP? 03308080653.
I did not sign up to this and am unsure if this is a scam.
Help please
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You have probably clicked on a link or an advert which will automatically sign you up to receive these texts. Facebook or other social media are notorious for these scams. Follow the advice here...

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Have-you-fallen-for-or-been-conned-into-a-premi...

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You have probably clicked on a link or an advert which will automatically sign you up to receive these texts. Facebook or other social media are notorious for these scams. Follow the advice here...

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Have-you-fallen-for-or-been-conned-into-a-premi...

Message 2 of 4

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
For sure it's a scam but one that will bill you every week or month.
We have threads on here already about snackgames so you need to call them and get unsubscribed immediately.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous welcome to our forum! Sorry to hear that you've had unwanted charges. worried Please take a look at the information posted above and let us know how you get on!

Thanks @jonsie & @MI5!

Message 4 of 4