Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Snack Games

Hi @Anonymous and all, a bit of time has passed since this topic was active, but just wanted to share some information regarding bars/blocks that are available as it relates to the discussion above. Smiley Happy

Regarding these sort of ones, you could put a bar called "Bar all direct to bill debits" if it's a Charge to Mobile type recurring payment. Problem with this is that it will then stop any that you might actually want to have...

If it’s reverse charge text messages, our Gurus advise sending STOP to the number and it should confirm subscription stopped. They also advise going to the site https://psauthority.org.uk/

And regarding the types of bars available, thought this might be of interest to you @Cleoriff@Bambino@MI5@jonsie

• Bar all Direct to Bill Debits (as above)
  • Premium Bar (calls to premium numbers, 090, 070 etc.)
  • International Bar (bars calling out from UK)
  • Adult Bar (stops 18+ services access for web)
  • Bar all inbound calls when roaming outside UK
  • Bar all outgoing international calls (blocks calls from UK to overseas)
  • Bothway bar (blocks calls in and out)
  • Chat bar (blocks over 18 chat services)
  • Class 9 bar (block when arrears)
  • GPRS bar (blocks data)
  • IMEI Bar (phone's serial number blocked and blacklisted)
  • Incoming call bar (calls inbound are blocked)
  • Outgoing call bar (calls outbound are blocked)
  • Roaming bar (Can't use phone outside UK)

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 532
Solutions: 11,377

Great info @Marjo, thanks.
This could be improved further by allowing customers to select some or all of those bars themselves from their MyO2.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Topics: 684

Great info @Marjo I wasn't aware there were so many bars available Smiley Surprised

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 547
Solutions: 3,426

The premium bill to phone bar, to my mind, should be a standard feature where you have to phone up to sign up to a service rather than have to phone up with a complaint before O2 applying the bar. If that was the case then these stammers wouldn't even exist....don't you think? Or am I missing the blatantly obvious?

Level 1: Joiner

Re: Snack Games - phone O2 - they are very helpful

I phoned O2 to ask about this text message. 

I was told that this would have come from accidentally clicking on a pop-up advert and one more click and you have subscribed. 

Adrian at O2 recommended that I send the text "STOP" as instructed in the text, but also that he would make sure the subscription was cancelled at their end. 

When Adrian came back he said that he had block ALL future third part subscriptions to my account.  Result.  I recommend anyone with this message call O2 first. 

I have now received a message from Snack Games saying that I have been unsubscribed. Great.

Topics: 684

Great news @Rubyable wink

*The Game Is On*

Level 1: Joiner

You are missing the obvious Jonsie.  What would we do with ourselves if the world was perfect?

Perfection wouldn't do otherwise we wouldn;t get married at all LOL

Facial imperfections are attractive to me, they make you what you are. Couldn't be doing with everyone looking the same....

However, in personal finance regarding scams then yes, things should be perfect! Handshake