cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Small charge on bill for something which should be covered

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All

Silly question time and one I will be asking O2 later! I have been through my bill today with a fine tooth comb as there was a charge I didnt recognise which was genuine. However in doing so I have noticed a call off peak mobile to mobile which was charged, I was in the UK and all previous and subsequent calls to this number show at zero value. The money isnt the issue its only 35p but how many other calls have I been charged for that I shouldnt have been..........

Anyone else had this problem?

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I have had similar issues before but a short phone call to CS had the charges credited to my next bill amount.

There's a huge debate about these charges recently overseas about whether they're scamming customers.

However I don't suspect O2 of this they were incredibally easy to deal with about the removal of these charges:)

Can only imagine its a glitch in the system it doesn't happen often:)

I sincerely hope everyone would check all bills they recieve.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I have had similar issues before but a short phone call to CS had the charges credited to my next bill amount.

There's a huge debate about these charges recently overseas about whether they're scamming customers.

However I don't suspect O2 of this they were incredibally easy to deal with about the removal of these charges:)

Can only imagine its a glitch in the system it doesn't happen often:)

I sincerely hope everyone would check all bills they recieve.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 2