Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slowest return ever?!

Luke5109
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I done an upgrade but chose the wrong phone, so I click and collected it but rang the store and told them the situation.

They have told me they returned the device, spoke to customer service today and they have no idea

This has been 2 weeks now, what the hell is going on?!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144143 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27618 Solutions

@Luke5109 

You'll need to speak to customer service to help you Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Josh261995
Level 1: Joiner
  • 20 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Just to clarify, when you say store, do you mean a proper O2 store or a third party store like Carphone Warehouse? Just asking as i have had issues with a return with a handset via Carphone, so could offer you some advice if its with them
Message 3 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Luke5109 , how are you getting on today? slight_smile

Did you manage to get the return sorted with customer service in the end? Let us know if you get stuck and need any further help at any point.

Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144143 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27618 Solutions

@Luke5109 

You say it's been 2 weeks which I assume is from when the phone arrived at the O2 store, however, the stores only process returns once a week, so it may have only been a week since it was returned by the store.

On top of that, it isn't unusual for it to take a further 2 weeks for O2 to process the return, so in total, you could be looking at around 3 weeks before the phone is cleared off your account.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5