cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slill gettin BILLS.... AAAAARRRGHHHHH

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can anyone tell me please why I am STILL getting sent a bill via Email every month, but I changed my phone over to PAYG in January.

I get an Email every month now saying that my bill is £22.74 and if its more than I think it should be then I should log in and check my account.

The problem is that I cant log in!!!! I am not on pay monthly any more so I can not look at my pay monthly account as it DOES NOT EXIST !

I have tried to call and get help but I cant get anyone to answer the phone.

I have been in online chat and found them to just plain deny there is a problem and run me round and around in circles and never actually ANSWER the question

I have even been into the O2 shop and had them do the same thing with no answer other than "well it should be ok from now on just keep an eye on your bank account" !!!

Sure enough another month comes around and I get another Email Bill notification.

WHY?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you tried calling the pay monthly customer services or the pay and go ones? you really need to speak to pay monthly  someone should answer the phone

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You are only going to get this sorted by speaking to customer service.

Alternately make a complaint and you should get it sorted.

O2 | How to complain

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you tried calling the pay monthly customer services or the pay and go ones? you really need to speak to pay monthly  someone should answer the phone

Message 3 of 4

version7point0
  • 648 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 181 Solutions

As a quick tip: if you keep pressing "0" on the IVR it will put you through to a real person.

Message 4 of 4