Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

Simplicity - £10 per month

Bought £10 per month simplicity sim card and was told could collect a new handset to the value of £200 from Carphone Warehouse. Not the case have to sign up for an extra £30 per month to get a handset. Anyone else had this???
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Simplicity - £10 per month

Who told you that you could receive a free handset? Are you sure they didn't say that you could buy a handset SIM FREE from Carphone Warehouse?
Its obviously the case that no business could promise that a third party would give away a handset costing £200 when you are only saying £10 a month. Would be interested to hear who said what.
Anonymous

O2 told me that I could collect a handset when they phoned to sell me the SIM card. Said that Carphone Warehouse was where I had to go to collect it.
Anonymous

If that genuinely did happen, then you should definitely complain to O2. Contact them and give them the date and time you were called. Ask them to investigate. Then tell them what you would like to happen.
Anonymous

Dont do it just get a pay as you go sim its has simplicity unlimited texts and 100 mintutes to any network, but for the simplicity £10 a month then you will be charged £10.67 so i thinhk its worth to get pay as u go!
Anonymous

how did you work out you will be charged £10.67.... unless you have made calls outside your allowance...
£10 inc VAT will mean you are charged errrr £10???
Anonymous

Do o2 even have an outbound team to sell new phone contracts? I think it was Carphone Warehouse you was probably speaking with.