cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim only ended, can i cancel account?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi my sim only 12 month contract ended and I'm on a month to month payment. If I want to cancel my account, do I need to give the usual 30 day notice? As technically the 'contract' has ended?
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146917 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions
If you are moving your number to another network you just need your PAC and as soon as it's used your contract ends, so technically, you don't need to wait for 30 days, however, your final bill will include the full month payment.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes you need to give notice to leave or ask for your PAC if your wanting to keep your number.
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146917 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions
If you are moving your number to another network you just need your PAC and as soon as it's used your contract ends, so technically, you don't need to wait for 30 days, however, your final bill will include the full month payment.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 4