Did you mean: 

Sim only deals

aishu_john
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi
Now i am using lyca mobile. I want to change to O2 sim. Can i get the same number what i am using now? Pleass help me with this
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149593 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@aishu_john 

Yes, just text to get your PAC Guide: How to get your PAC [June 2021 Update] 

then give it to O2 when you have your new O2 sim 

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/device-and-sim-support/how-to-keep-your-mobile-number

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 149593 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@aishu_john 

Yes, just text to get your PAC Guide: How to get your PAC [June 2021 Update] 

then give it to O2 when you have your new O2 sim 

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/device-and-sim-support/how-to-keep-your-mobile-number

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 6

aishu_john
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Will i get an iphone after few months?? After taking the o2 sim with direct debit
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 149593 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@aishu_john 

If you meet the requirements you can apply for a contract with an iPhone. 

https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards/sim-only-upgrade-to-refresh-after-3-months-terms-and...

Message 4 of 6

aishu_john
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you!! How many days will it take to activate a new sim ?
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 149593 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@aishu_john 

Your new sim will be active when you receive it and it will take 48 hours to transfer your number.

Message 6 of 6