Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim only deal

Goggzf
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I'd like to know that what I was told when I agreed to take these simcards is true. I was told that if I paid my bill for three months on both sim cards without default I would be guaranteed two handsets without questing after speakibg with a few friends who done the same they told me it was atleast six months before they were upgraded to handsets if this is the case I was lied to when I took them. I was also mis sold with these stupid pop corn pass things aswell as I was told they work with any cinema and I was also told they work for the whole family not just child tickets they don't work at the vue which is my local cinema only at the odeon and only for child tickets and it's always sold out on the app.
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Goggzf

THIS should help wink

Message 2 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23077 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

@Goggzf This is not O2. This is a customer community. If you want to speak to customer service to discuss your tariff, please follow this link: https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

If you're unhappy about what you're paying for, you can lodge a complaint here: https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144350 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
Never had a problem with the popcorn pass personally and the 3 month upgrade requirement is very much based on the individuals credit rating, however, it does require a call to customer services on 202 to get your account updated to be eligible to upgrade.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 6

Goggzf
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
The point is I was stressed to over and over again I would get an upgrade without any credit check. It was said to me a dozen times in the call end off. And come next month I'll ask for the call to be listened to thus proving my point. I'm well aware this is a forum... That's why I'm asking is anyone else been told the same etc... Thanks for your concern though
Message 5 of 6

Goggzf
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@richardochoa thanks mate actually helpful
Message 6 of 6