Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card

Karen0144
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have a new phone which has come with a new sim card.  I can not see that there is a micro sd card.  Does this need to be purchased separately or should it come with the sim card and new phone? 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

SD cards need to be purchased separately to a phone @Karen0144 and don't come free - assuming the phone has a space for one and/or you need it.

SIM cards would generally be sent out with a new phone in case your old/current one does not fit.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Karen0144 

SD cards need to be purchased separately. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

SD cards need to be purchased separately to a phone @Karen0144 and don't come free - assuming the phone has a space for one and/or you need it.

SIM cards would generally be sent out with a new phone in case your old/current one does not fit.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 3