Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim Only Upgrade

ste064
Level 3: Thinker
  • 85 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Can you upgrade to a 1 month sim only tariff from a 12 month sim only tariff?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122890 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@ste064No sorry, as that would be downgrading your tariff not upgrading.

The only way to do that is to pay off the rest of the 12 month simo tariff and then apply for a 30 day one. .

If you want further advice to check then contact customer services https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I am on a 12month sim only tariff and am happy with that. Others go for 30 days as you can cancel after that time or leave it to carry on as a rolling basis

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
  • 122890 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@ste064No sorry, as that would be downgrading your tariff not upgrading.

The only way to do that is to pay off the rest of the 12 month simo tariff and then apply for a 30 day one. .

If you want further advice to check then contact customer services https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I am on a 12month sim only tariff and am happy with that. Others go for 30 days as you can cancel after that time or leave it to carry on as a rolling basis

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

MI5
  • 144286 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
If your 12 month sim has been running for 12 month or longer, yes you can switch to a 1 month plan.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @ste064, please do let us know how you're getting on with this. slight_smile Do you need any additional information or are you good to go?

Message 4 of 4