Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim Only Contract

Sickof2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I've just requested a copy of my contract and have been told that there isn't one and that 02 don't keep copies of contracts for sim only contracts. Is this genuinely the case? I find it odd that they don't keep a record as until a few weeks ago it showed on My 02. 

Thank you 

Jo

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144368 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
As far as we know, o2 keep records of bills for 2 years but I think contracts have to be legally kept on file for 6 years.
I'd try calling again and see if you get a different answer
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Hi @Sickof2 Is it not still showing on My O2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2?

Also O2 will have your contract on their records so persevere with them https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I am a simo contract also ...and can assure you I am on record with O2

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sickof2 You will have been asked at the time of signing the contract whether you want a paper copy or the contract sent to you via email so you should have one or the other 

Message 4 of 9

Sickof2
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, thanks for your replies.

I used to be able to see the contract on My 02, but can't now - unless I'm looking in the wrong place... I can only see tariff info...

Message 5 of 9

Sickof2
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've mislaid the copy I have - which is why I've asked them for one... I assumed they would have it.

Message 6 of 9

MI5
  • 144368 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
If you click on your previous orders, it should be in there.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sickof2 Look in your emails if you keep them as they may have emailed you a copy at the time 

Message 8 of 9

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Sickof2, did you make any progress finding a copy of your contract, following the advice from the other members? Let us know if you need more help slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 9 of 9