Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shocking service

heatherp6
Level 1: Joiner
  • 40 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Paid for my friends and family bolt on, on 25th March, o2 took the money, but the bolt on isnt working, I,ve had the bolt on for years, 

just rang o2, and both operator and manager were foreign, and said they,ll need to look into it and it will take over 3 days !!!!!!!!!!, I pay 12,79 a month for this, we only found out because a grandaughter whose on it, tried to ring her mum and couldnt, now been told its a technical issues, not happy, 

Message 1 of 22
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I'm sure any costs will be refunded once the issue is sorted but if you need to escalate it in future the complaints link is here.
http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I'm sure any costs will be refunded once the issue is sorted but if you need to escalate it in future the complaints link is here.
http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 22

Cleoriff
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Another system glitch at the expense of the customer...Poor show O2...

They must have everything running into overdrive at the moment gearing up for the big change in O2 Travel Rolleys

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 22

heatherp6
Level 1: Joiner
  • 40 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I,ve already complained, but had no joy, so now sent an email

Message 4 of 22

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@heatherp6 Who did you send an email to? O2 doesn't have an email address to correspond with any longer.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 22

Cleoriff
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Unless @heatherp6 sent it to this address in the Complaints link @Bambino?

complaintreviewservice@o2.com

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 22

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@heatherp6 wrote:

I,ve already complained, but had no joy, so now sent an email

It can take a week to 10 days to get a reply from complaints.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 22

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Unless @heatherp6 sent it to this address in the Complaints link @Bambino?

complaintreviewservice@o2.com

I stand corrected @Cleoriff. Having never used the complaints link I thought there was just a form to fill in on the page. Didn't know there was still a physical email address.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 8 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been a customer for longer than i care to remember, i have   an iphone 4, and  tugo at home because 02 cant be bothhered to put a mast in the village, tugo still doesnt work at home even when the chap from the nearest 02 shop set it up( the nearest shop is 20miles away)

So i want to upgrade , i rang the number today to find out , its going to cost me between £7 and £10 per month more, to keep my exsisting package.

o2 a total rip off a company who have scant regard for there customers, if i thought it would be better else where i would be gone.

Message 9 of 22

Cleoriff
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Maybe @Anonymous if you have had mast problems for this long and poor service you may be as well to move to another provider. Pointless paying for a none existent service. Try a few payg sims from other networks and see which one gives you the best signal

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 22