Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Services still restricted when money has left my account

jnewton770
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I missed my payment date for my bill so had to pay it at a later date, I made the payment the money has left my bank but my services are still restricted. So I have lost the money to o2 but my services are still restricted
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions
@jnewton770 You haven't lost the money. All of O2's systems are running slow because of the current crisis. They will eventually catch up. You can try to call customer service using Skype. It will be difficult getting through. Best time to try is 8 am.
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

To pay bills, ask for payment extensions etc, you need to contact the Payment Management Team.

You can reach the Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217.
The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

Your phone will still get restricted automatically as no one has the relative skill to override the system. You will need to call again to be reconnected

Message 3 of 5

jnewton770
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
These numbers are no help whatsoever when trying to ring to speak to someone they cut out, the money has left my bank and o2 have said they declined the payment but the money has left me bank and I cannot get into contact with someone to talk about this
Message 4 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@jnewton770 wrote:
These numbers are no help whatsoever when trying to ring to speak to someone they cut out, the money has left my bank and o2 have said they declined the payment but the money has left me bank and I cannot get into contact with someone to talk about this

The money will be returned to your bank within the next few days @jnewton770 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 5