Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service.

Deano90
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This is the worst service I have experienced in over 2 years. I have been having issues with my service and can’t get reception outside of the WiFi. I have called over a number of weeks and keep getting fobbed off. You sent me a replacement sim and 3 days nothing sonspoke to someone who said il send another still waiting. To top it off I was told my sim in phone would not be cut off until I activate my new one. But it’s now been disconnected I use this for work. . I pay my contract every month so how is this acceptable. I was on call a week ago took me ages get through. Finally I get through to this gentleman. Promise me the world then put me on hold for ages then cut the call. No call back or nothing. I have called back made a complaint and still no acknowledgement. Absolute joke. I have cancelled my directs debits and you ain’t getting another penny until Mangement call me. Like rocking horse pop trying get hold of one. If no call Worthing 1 week then take mae court. Enough is enough 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Deano90 This is not O2. This is a customer community. No one here has access to anyone else's account. Cancelling your Direct Debits will affect your credit rating and hurts no one but you. I will tag an O2 advisor who will be on in the morning. They will reach out to you through Private Message on this site. @megjess can you please assist?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 6

Cordz
Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Can you please do the same for me I have bills to pay and to get payment made I get sent a passcode,  I cannot get my messages as from yesterday morning I lost my Virgin Signal and now have not been connected to O2.  I have done all I can for the last 24hrs phone on/off etc, tried calling customer service who tell me to check out the Bank Holiday opening times "which I cannot find anywhere".  I know this is not your problem but if you can help it would really be appreciated I do not know where to go to next.  The idea of just cancelling all payments does not seem a bad idea because although as you say it may affect credit rating to keep paying for a service you do not have is ridiculous and affects your finances directly.

Message 3 of 6

megjess
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 21 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Bambino   thank you for the tag 

I do apologise regarding the issue @Deano90  I have personal messages you so we can look into the issue further thanks slight_smile 

megjess
Message 4 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122371 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

NOTE: @Cordz started his own thread and currently being assisted by @megjess 

Cleoriff_0-1650014785479.png

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 6

megjess
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 21 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I do apologise regarding the issue @Cordz   I have personal messages you so we can look into the issue further thanks

O2megjess_1-1650014891831.png

megjess
Message 6 of 6